- You have to be at least 3+ years of experience with web development and love for functional programming.
- Good working knowledge and interest in Elixir and OTP.
- Passionate about software as a craft and teaching what you know
- Exhibit highest quality software engineering practices, always striving to improve and perfect your craft
- Gained good knowledge of working with APIs and performance optimization
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability, and usability of systems
- You want to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. Ready to revisit your own code and improve it
- You love to participate in DevOps tasks, design reviews, writing stories, test cases, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing and automated acceptance testing.